- Dese Crew Management offers crewing services based on the principles of STCW, SOLAS, Flag State, State legislation and Customer requirements.
- Dese Crew Management commits to comply with the Quality Management System as per requirements of ISO 9001 (2008) and ILO MLC 2006.
- Dese Crew Management carries out without any discrimination or bias due to race, sex, religion or social origin in terms of recruitment.
- Dese Crew Management protects the seafarers right of privacy, their personal data maintained in the office is kept strictly confidential so much as necessary for employment and respond to officials.
- Dese Crew Management conducts its service in order to reach the quality objectives established and reviewed on annual basis.
SAFETY and ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION POLICY
- The safety and welfare of any person on board is of utmost importance to the company, both as a human being and as a professional seaman.
- Dese Crew Management ensures engagement in service qualified, disciplined, medically fit seafarers capable to prevent the hazardous occurrences leading to accidents, incidents or any type of loss to customer’s property or environment.
- Dese Crew Management participates in safe and legal activities only.
DRUGS and ALCOHOL POLICY
- Seafarers employed by Dese Crew Management on our Principal’s vessels should operate safely and with maximum concern for the environment. To this end, the use, sale or possession of illegal drugs; the misuse of legal drugs; and the immoderate or unauthorized use of alcohol are specifically forbidden onboard company vessels.
-All crew members employed on principal’s fleet will have to take a Drug & Alcohol test before joining the ship.
-All crew members are subject to random Drug & Alcohol testing during the contract.